Admissions – Montessori School in College Station, TX
Welcome to Southwood Learning Center admissions! We look forward to getting to know your family during the admissions process to our Montessori preschool.
We would like to make the process of admissions as simple as possible and our goal is to provide you with all the information you need to enroll your child and get started.
Southwood Learning Center is a College Station preschool open year round and accepts children accordingly. We accept children between the ages of 18 months and 6 years (your child must have completed 17 months completely in order to begin at our school, i.e. can start the first day he/she turns 18 months). To get started, we recommend that you set up a tour of our facility during the morning lesson time, ideally between 9am and 10am. You will have a chance to observe the classrooms, meet our staff and have any questions answered.
Once you have decided that our Montessori preschool is the right fit for you and your child, we will need the following items in order to for your child to begin.
- Completed enrollment pages (all blanks must be completed)
- Complete immunization record
- Physician’s statement allowing child to attend preschool (parents have up to one year to bring this in, but we recommend you get it before your child begins)
- One-time non-refundable registration fee
Admissions to our program is based on availability of remaining open spots. We will be happy to place your child on a waiting list if the classroom you are interested in is full.
Preparing children 18 months – kindergarten.
- Our preschool is open year round 7am-6pm
(click here for a calendar of school closings)
- Contact us to schedule your guided tour of our Montessori school
- Monthly tuition due by the 5th
- Bi-annual supply fee due September 1 and February 1
- 5% discount for additional siblings, 5% discount for full annual payments
- CLICK HERE TO ENROLL
Contact us today and see what a difference a Montessori School can make for your child.